dun reli have time for anything right now. but cant reli study anyways. so might as well kill some time here. bloody music player doesnt work in the uk. cant do anything abt it. some stupid copyright laws do not allow it to be played. so i reverted back to the old way. just embed some song in the background. this one is called
Legendary - Lou Barlow
I know there'll come a day I understand
until then I'll be trying to solve a mystery
wonder why I couldn't make you stay
Smiling through denial, my specialty
I thought that was a good thing for awhile
You gave me all your secrets, were you testing me?
How could I do anything but smile?
Reenact your legendary tragedy
Do to me what has been done to you
Is that the only point to all this misery
Is there any reason I should cry?
Heal, it takes time
And you gave me all you had
I know in time I will believe
That I loved you, did you love me?
Heal, it takes time
And you gave me all you had
I know in time I will believe
That I loved you, you loved me
You loved me.
this dude was from dinosaur jr last time. old man already. exams less than 2 weeks away. no where near prepared for it. i'm so dead. quite a few ppl asked me why i'm so emo right now. well, just do listen to the song. its pretty self explanatory.
on the bright side, sky diving rocks. it is pretty amazing. for a guy who is super scared of heights, sky diving is not bad at all. i rmb i was dying on the way up eiffel tower. but this is no kick. probably too high already dun feel anything. i'm going all the way to get the full license. gonna cost a lot of money, but in the long run it'll be quite worth it. since jumps will be dirt cheap for me with the license. i recommend it anyone who wants to do something thrilling. and come on, i'm sure u all have sky diving somewhere on ur bucket list. so jus grow a pair and go do it. u wun regret it.
return tickets to singapore booked. 31st may. cant wait =)
end



No comments:
Post a Comment